Coconut Halva Balls
Yields: 18 balls | Serving Size: 1 ball | Calories: 109 | Total Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 107mg | Carbohydrates: 11g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Protein: 2g | SmartPoints: 5
- 1 1/2 cups old-fasioned oats, gluten-free
- 1/2 cup diced walnuts pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1 cup tahini
- 1 cup finely grated (no-sugar added) coconut, (plus more for rolling, about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup honey, raw, plus 2 teaspoons
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet add oats and walnuts, toast for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Spread additional coconut on a plate or parchment pepper. Roll dough into 18 (1-inch) balls then roll each ball in the coconut.
- Place covered balls in the fridge until set, about 1 hour.
Video: Rakhi Special - Coconut Chocolate Balls By Archana
Bipolar Disorder and Memory Loss
China has repeatedly denied operating re-education camps, but acknowledged that it had resettlement programs for people it considered terrorists
Watch: This Gymnast Lost Her Leg – But She Won’t Let That Stop Her
How to Connect Two Computers Together with an Ethernet Cable
Emerging SARS-Like Virus Well-Suited to Attack Humans
Baskin-Robbins flavor of the month for October is Trick Oreo Treat
28 Super Easy Prom Hairstyles to Try
How to Restore Google Chromebook
Skillet Green Beans
How to Make a Chocolate Pumpkin Tart