Egg & Spinach Bell Pepper Bowls
Yields: 2 servings | Calories: 143 | Total Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 203mg | Sodium: 493mg | Carbohydrates: 5g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Protein: 10g | SmartPoints: 5
- 2 large eggs, (recommend free-range)
- 4 tablespoons feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher or sea salt
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium sweet red bell pepper, sliced in half and seeded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Break eggs and add to a blender along with salt and pepper. Pulse until combined and fluffy.
- Add baby spinach, 2 tablespoons feta, and stir to combine. Pour into pepper halves. Sprinkle on remaining cheese and a little more black pepper.
- Place filled peppers next to each other, on a small casserole dish, so they are snug and won’t spill.
Video: 4 Egg Recipes For Breakfast To Lose Weight | Healthy Breakfast Recipes
Greater App Sets You Up for Weight-Loss Success
The 6 Reasons Meghan Markle Always Wears a Low Bun
The Thomas Fire Is Now Officially California’s Largest Blaze
How to Bear Hunt
Jil Sander Navy Spring Summer 2019 Ready-to-Wear – NYFW
How to Avoid ExerciseRelated Acne
EXCLUSIVE: Watch Makeup Artist Dick Page’s Best BrowTips
Ice Or Heat An Injury
6 Routine Screenings for Mens Health
7 Popular Post-Workout Snacks That Will Make You Fat
Where to Score Free Doughnuts Today for National Donut Day
Bargain Hunt Presenter Tim Wonnacott To Join Exclusive Woman Home Antiques Cruise
The 5 best mental health apps
12 Secrets to Living (and Looking) More Like theFrench
Men Fashion Fall-Winter 2014-2015