Green Bean Stir-Fry
Yields: 4 servings | Calories: 95 | Total Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 296mg | Carbohydrates: 15g | Fiber: 3g | Sugars: 9g | Protein: 3g | SmartPoints: 4 |
- 1 pound green beans, cleaned and stem end trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce, optional tamari
- 1 tablespoon honey, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Chop cleaned and trimmed beans into bite-sized pieces.
- Add oil in a skillet over medium heat and add onions and 1/2 tablespoon honey. Cook for 5 minutes until browned and softened.
- Add green beans and cook for a minute more. Add garlic and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Add water, soy sauce, remaining honey, salt, cayenne and black pepper. Stir. Cook for 5 minutes, covered, until liquid is evaporated and beans are tender.
Video: STIR FRY RECIPES - Easy Chinese Green Beans Recipe [干煸豆角]
Pornhub Launches Awkward New Sex Education Site
Which Specialist Should I See for a Skin Tag on My Eyelid
Fake Out Meat-Lovers With These 4 Meatless Makeovers
How to Critique a Speech
We live in places that most of the time don’t draw our attention, places that transform our memories — places that the artist gives another dimension, he said
Barbecue-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple Salad
The Health and Beauty Benefits ofAloe
How to Name Your Fictional Character
Why You Eat When Youre Not Hungry
Would you bring your dog to the office Well, half of us want to
Watch a Huge Buck Come Out of Nowhere and Jump Over a Driving Motorcyclist
Kate Middleton And Prince William’s Royal Tour Kicks Off: Five Things To Know
15 Latest Men’s Eid Shalwar kameez Designs for This Eid