How to Be the Sweet and Innocent Kind of Popular Girl
Practice good hygiene.If people can't stand your smell, you won't be that popular.
- Take lots of showers, and brush your teeth well. If you struggle with bad breath, use some breath mints.
Be sweet to everyone.You have to be a notch up from civil, even to people you really don't like. Try to forget why anyone would ever be mean. Do good deeds once in a while, like charity walk-a-thons. People will definitely respect you for it! Plus, it develops inner beauty, which can help with the whole sweetness thing.
Look cute.Appearances are, unfortunately, the first thing people notice about you. Looking cute will get you more friends.
Dress girly and cute.Some ideal places are to shop are Limited Too and Macy's. Hollister, Abercrombie, A&F, PacSun, Forever21, and American Eagle will also work fine. Here are some basics to get you started: pink and baby blue shirts, sequins, pastels, "school girl" outfits, low skinny heels, camis, cashmere, skirts, and feminine designer purses.
Don't just act like you're innocent.Genuinely develop this kind of attitude. Don't watch violent or sex-obsessed TV shows and improve your reading. Be careful online too.
Never swear, or be unkind.Speak kindly, and try not to raise your voice. Be sweet and kind, if anyone swears or says inappropriate things, pretend you don't understand. Or just pretend you didn't hear and say, "What? I didn't hear you."
Stand up tall.Posture is a VERY important part of the "innocent attitude." Plus, no one likes a sloucher.
If people are being really rude, to you or anyone, just pretend you didn't hear them and walk away.Be sad somewhere that they would stoop that low. Don't chew them out, though.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Be confident. Confidence is the best thing on earth.
- Be sweet, bubbly and shy, but not too shy.
- If you are worried of having bad breath, chew mint gum. If your school doesn't allow gum, breath mints are a good idea.
- Be really nice to everyone.
- Always be really nice to your family, no matter how much they annoy you. It really is important.
- It's okay to be girly.
- Be on good terms with everyone. You never know when you'll need it.
- Speak up, but not too loudly. Don't be too shy. A tad bit shy can be cute, though.
- Don't listen to really explicit songs. Try to become repulsed by them.
- Be the good sweet girl and tell sweet little jokes.
- Hug people a lot.
- Try to like simple things. Just washing your hair is really fun.
- Try to be a buffer in your clique when you have to. That's really sweet; everyone loves that.
- Have a nice cell phone if you can afford it. White or pink is a good color.
- Don't date unless you truly understand that you are dating them to know them and have the possibility of getting married
- Be a leader, not a follower.
- Just say no to drugs and other nasty stuff. You can't be sweet and innocent when you consume alcohol and drugs! It's also not good for your body.
- Get a really fun hobby. Ballet is just fabulous for this; it's the peak of sweet and innocent. Playing an instrument such as piano or violin (not drums or anything loud, though) also radiates innocence.
- Try to help people at every occasion you can.
- Always be polite.
- For extra soft hair, wash with conditioner once in a while.
- Surprise people once in a while. Even really sweet, innocent girls should still have opinions so voice them proudly!
- Try not to get involved in middle school drama.
- Never be mean or too aggressive to people if they annoy you.
- Have a sense of humor and be confident. You can be smart by having that innocence in you. When you have an innocent heart it actually shows on your face too. Exhibit your talents.
- Ask for a real meaning for life - don't be sweet just to be popular (try to understand who you really are and what kind of life you want to live first).
- Some people may be annoyed by your cuteness, especially if this is you turning over a new leaf, but remember, that'stheirproblem, not yours.
- Be confident, and don't be something you're not!
- If this is too far from your natural personality, don't be "this girl" completely. Be yourself!
Video: Sweet & Innocent - Donny Osmond
7 Celebrities Who Made Their Post-Baby Red Carpet Debuts ThisYear
How to Use a Cat Comfort Bag
How to Code a Video Game
How to Stay in Contact With Your Clients
How to Change an ATV Tire
The Surprising Product You Need in Your Beach Bag
31 Rustic Christmas Table Settings To Wow Your Guests
A Former Binge Eater Opens the Closet Door’
How to Avoid Acting Desperate During a Job Interview
How Mindfulness and Meditation Help My Depression
5 Spiralizers That Amazon Reviewers Are Obsessed With
The One Thing: Decléor Micellar CleansingOil
Strengthening the Ties That Bind
Date: 02.12.2018, 14:46 / Views: 32493