How to Get the Person You Like to Like You Back
Having a crush is a fun and exciting time, but finding out if your crush returns your feelings can be nerve racking. Be yourself and help the person you like see your best qualities to find a mutual attraction. Don’t let the magical connection of a crush get away because your crush was unaware of how you felt. By showing your best and how much fun it is to be with you, you’re sure to get your feelings returned.
Getting Yourself Noticed
Look your best.Dressing nice with your hair styled is a great way to get noticed in a crowd. Looking your best also provides level of confidence that helps you get noticed. Before you next see your crush, pick a special outfit and take the extra time to style your hair.
Be around your crush.The more often you are with your crush, the more likely they are to like you. This is known as a psychological effect called the proximity effect. Try and find ways to frequently be in the same place as your crush:
- Casually show up to your crush’s workplace if it is somewhere the general public goes.
- Attend sporting events or club meetings that your crush is a part of.
- Hang out with mutual friends and attend social gatherings where you'll see the person you like.
Flirt with eye contact.Eye contact is a quick and easy way to flirt and communicate with your crush. Casually glance at your crush for a few seconds to pique the person's interest.
- When the person you like catches you glancing, lock eyes for a moment and then look away to smile to yourself.
- Wait a few minutes and then repeat the glances towards the person.
- If you notice your crush looking at you while you are looking away, turn and lock eyes for a few seconds and smile.
Communicating With Your Crush
Display positive body language when you’re around your crush.Positive body language conveys a message of openness, friendliness, and approachability. Try these ways to show positive body language the next time you’re talking to your crush.
- Stand with your body at an angle rather than head on.
- Leave your arms down or with one hand on your hip. Avoid crossing your arms because it sends a message of being closed off.
- Use your hand to play with your hair or run your fingers through your hair.
- Touch your crush's arm or shoulder gently while you're talking.
- Brush up against the person you like and then lock eyes as you politely apologize.
Slow down your speech when talking to your crush.Sometimes when people get nervous, they start talking faster. Fast talking can make others feel uneasy and get a negative vibe from you, so be sure to talk slowly and calmly.
Flirt with the person you like.Flirting is the universal sign that someone is attracted to you. Use different flirting techniques when you are around your crush to show you have an attraction and want to build some chemistry together.
- Compliment your crush when you're talking.
- Smile genuinely and laugh at the jokes your crush tells.
- Get the person to talk about life by asking questions, and then validate the person by saying things like “That’s awesome” and “Wow, that sounds hard, but I bet you’re great at it”.
- Talk about topics that are attractive or interesting to the person you like.
Convincing Your Crush to Like You
Offer to do things for the person you like.Take on extra responsibility to do things for your crush. Go out of your way to make life easier by offering to help with homework, work assignments, or things around the house.
Ask for a date.Take your crush somewhere to show how much fun the two of you can have. Dinner, an active date, and a quiet wrap to the evening ensure that you’ll have a great date night.
- Be yourself. If you want your crush to like you, you need to show your true self.
- Guys generally like girls to approach them directly, while girls appreciate a more careful and thoughtful process to attraction. Consider the person you are hoping will like you when you are trying to get affection.
- Don't stop doing what you like to do just because your crush doesn't like it. Boys like people who can be independent, and maybe he can learn something from you, and you can from him as well. They seem to be annoyed, boys do. They appear angry or they laugh at you, but inside they like you. It's a fact. The more they do it, the more they like you.
- Always be open minded and willing to try new things. You may enjoy doing things that they like and that could get you even closer to your crush.
- There is no sure way to make someone fall in love with you. If your feelings are not returned, don’t push it.
Sources and Citations
In other languages:
Español: , Italiano: , Русский: , Português: , Français: , Deutsch: , Bahasa Indonesia:
Video: Adele - Someone Like You
How to Clean Your Cats Feet
Khloé Kardashian On Why She Doesnt Want You To Call Her New Jean Line Plus Size
How to Praise God (Christianity)
Cher Just Revealed the Secret to Her Incredible Butt
Addicted to Exercise: Carrie’s Story
I’m A Celebrityline up revealed
Kale and Roasted Yam Salad
How to Take a Throat Culture
13 legitimately hilarious reasons women have broken up with someone
How to Sell Your Car in Oregon
Emily Maitlis Reveals Personal Toll Of Reporting On Manchester Attacks