How to Play Wheel of Fortune on the iPhone
(via your iPhone or iPod Touch) and type "Wheel of Fortune" in the Search bar.A handful of search results will show up on-screen. Press the first option, select Install, and the game should begin to download. The current price for the game on the App Store is .99 (USD).
Once the game is installed, press on the Wheel of Fortune icon to load the Main Menu.You should hear the theme music from the show as these options appear:
- Play: Begins gameplay.
- Career Stats: Shows records of your winnings and unlocked trophies from gameplay.
- Options: Customize your avatar (created at first gameplay), turn game sound on/off, reset the game or reset tips.
- Help: Information on how to play, controls, game modes, etc.
- About: Game credits.
Select Play to begin the game.Upon doing so you should see this menu:
- Normal: Begins standard gameplay.
- Toss-Up Game: Begins a quick, single-player toss-up game.
Select Normal Game.Choose the level of difficulty or if you wish to play a single-player game.
The game will begin with a Toss-Up Round, worth ,000.You will have several seconds to click Solve as the letters are filled in on the board. If another player solves before you, they are rewarded the ,000, or vice versa.
After a second Toss-Up Round (worth ,000), the main portion of the game will begin.Either you or the player who solved the previous Toss-Up will get to spin first.
- On your turn, spin the wheel by dragging your finger across the on-screen arrow.After a few seconds, the wheel will stop on a monetary wedge, and you will be able to select a letter. If it stops on Bankrupt or Lose A Turn, you will not be able to call a letter. If the wheel stops on Free Spin, Wild Card or the Million Dollar Wedge, you will be able to "pick up" those wedges and use them for later in the game. Free Spin allows you to keep if your turn if you lose it, and the Wild Card allows you to call another consonant for the value you landed on after calling a correct consonant.
- Call a consonant by selecting from the on-screen alphabet.Letters that have already been called will appear faded in the box. If you call a letter that the puzzle contains, you will receive the monetary value for it and it will appear on the board. If not, you will lose a turn. After calling a correct consonant, you can call a vowel if you have at least 0.
Repeat these steps as you complete the puzzle.There are several more rounds, including a Jackpot and Mystery Round.
- In the Jackpot Round, there will be a Jackpot that starts at ,000 and increases by the value of each spin. If you land on the Jackpot wedge and call a correct letter, you'll get the opportunity to solve the puzzle for the value of the Jackpot. Correctly solving the puzzle earns you the value of the Jackpot along with the amount you accumulated during the round.
- In the Mystery Round, there will be two Mystery wedges on the wheel. If you land on one of them and call a correct letter, you'll have the choice of taking ,000 per appearance of the letter you chose, or risking your current winnings to see what's behind the wedge you landed on. If you choose to flip the wedge, you'll either get a Bankrupt or a prize. If it's the prize, you'll claim it if you win the round with it in your possession.
Try making it to the Bonus Round.This is the last part of the gameplay, and you can win up to a million dollars (if you have the Million Dollar wedge) by correctly solving the final puzzle.
Spin the Bonus Wheel, then select your letters.As in the TV version, you will be able to select three consonants (four with the Wild Card) and one vowel.
Try to correctly solve the final puzzle.You will have approximately two minutes to do so, and as many guesses as you like. Good luck!
If you correctly solve the puzzle, the timer will stop and you will receive your bonus wedge winnings.If time runs out and you didn't solve, you won't receive the additional earnings, but will "take home" the amount you won in the previous rounds.
Before returning to the Main Menu, check out your game stats.As mentioned earlier, it will display your winnings, trophies, cash rewards, etc.
QuestionIf I selected a correct letter and get to go again, what do I do?Christian DixieCommunity AnswerEither buy a vowel, spin the wheel or solve the puzzle if you know the solution.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I get more jewels?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou will need to keep playing the game so that you can get better at it and get more jewels.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I reset the game if I would like to play it again?Heavynn StanleyCommunity AnswerDelete the app and re-download it.Thanks!
How do I get an IDE number?
My game freezes up sometimes and I can't claim my prizes. Once that happens, it takes until the next day before it will start up again, and then I have to start over. What could be going wrong?
Can any fees apply to Wheel of Fortune on my iPad without my knowledge?
What do you have to push to solve a puzzle
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
||For visual step-by-step instructions and full tips on gameplay, check out this video.|
- You will be asked to create a personalized avatar before playing your first game. If you want to customize them later, visit the Options menu and press "Avatar".
- This game will work on the iPad as well, however, the game graphics are of reduced quality.
- Don't be disappointed if you lose the game. Remember, you can always play again!
- Check the Application Updates on your iPhone or iPod Touch regularly to see if the game developer (Sony) has released any updates.
- If you have the Wild Card, use it if you land on the top dollar value for the round and call a correct consonant.
- This is a fun, educational game to keep you entertained for hours on your device. Just be sure to have a charger with you - the graphics of this game will drain your .
- Buy vowels! Sure they cost you money, but they'll help you solve the puzzle.
Video: HOW TO PLAY?? | Wheel of Fortune | Part 1 | Colossal Arcade
20Times People Got Hit Hard Below the Belt
How to Digitally Detox
How to Grill Flank Steak
Spanking: More Harm Than Good
Two Years of Rituxan for Lymphoma — Now What
Calzedonia SpringSummer 2012 Collection
Herve Leger by Max Azria Pre-Fall 2019 Collection
5 ultimate sportsman body transformations
How To Be More Positive
How to Hook Up with a Girl
Whole Foods Insane Cheese Sale Is the Stuff of Dreams
Cute And Delicate DIY Top From A Man’s Shirt
ASOS Worn to Win’ Competition
9 Genius Cleaning Hacks for a Merrier Christmas
Date: 02.12.2018, 04:47 / Views: 35273