Tutti-Frutti Chewy Meringues
Nov 7, 2013
Meringues with fruit flavor that kids and adults of any age with love, this is a treat that's perfect for a holiday dinner party dessert, cookie swap, or late night snack.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Yields: 1 dozen
Prep Time: 0 hours 25
3/4 c. dried pineapple
2 tsp. cornstarch
large egg whites
1/4 tsp. cream of tartar
1/2 c. sugar
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 c. lemon curd
drop green food coloring
- Pulse, in food processor, dried pineapple, dried cranberries, dried apricots, and cornstarch until finely chopped.
- Arrange oven racks in top and bottom thirds of oven. Preheat oven to 225 degrees F. Line 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat egg whites and salt until foamy. Add cream of tartar; beat on medium-high speed until soft peaks form. Add sugar 1 tablespoon at a time. Beat until meringue stands in stiff, glossy peaks. Beat in vanilla extract.
- Gently fold chopped fruit into meringue.
- Using large resealable plastic bag with corner snipped off, pipe into 1-inch rounds onto cookie sheets. Bake 1 hour; remove from oven. Cool on sheets on wire racks.
- To serve, sandwich rounds with lemon curd tinted with green food coloring.
Video: Eggless Mint Chocolate Chip Meringue Cookies Video Recipe by Bhavna
Should You See A Female Doctor If You Have A Choice
Things that can Put you at Risk of Breast Cancer
Y los personajes que morirán al final de Juego de Tronos son
GORGEOUS PLUS SIZE WEDDING DRESSES FROM THE APW PLUS SIZE DRESS BOUTIQUE
10 smart ways to save money on your wedding
This 3-Year-Old Girl Chose Her Own School Picture Day Outfit, and Its Adorable
This Is the Best Place for It Knits on the High Street Right Now
Skinceuticals Firming Eye Cream Treatment .67 Oz
How 3 STYLECASTER Editors Style StatementSleeves
Get Back in Session With These Fall Strength Training Moves
How to Protect Animals with Your Actions
Date: 02.12.2018, 08:08 / Views: 65471